Best WhatsApp Status Updates


 
 
I m not special, I am just a LIMITED EDITION.
There are 3 types of people in the world- vegetarian, non-veterinarian & Tuesday Saturday     

There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you - I Love You

Don't tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!

Borrow money from a pessimist- - he doesn't expect it back.

Keep Smiling & One day Life will tired of upsetting you :)

Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status :P 

Our marriage is like a workshop. I work and my wife shops. 

typing....

I'm so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED :)

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened.  

when i was BORN i was so surprised, I didn't talk for a year & a half.
“You compliment someone for their mustaches, & suddenly she isn't your friend anymore. 

 I just want to die young as late as possible.
If you’re talking abt me behind mah back….. go ahead this is the best angle to kiss mah ass!

Post a Comment

 
Top